Tuesday, June 9, 2009

road warrior.

ack. 2 posts consecutively? wtheck.
sooo i drove to rutgers today.
and driving is my biggest enemy/obstacle/hurdle in life.
and also my mom's quest to find me a husband.
all her prospects are very sad.

anyways--
i guess because of that, and because of my somewhat nervous personality, my right leg was shaking the whole time.
and the weather was not on my side either.
rain-- boo to you.
oh my lord.
me and the papa zhang are still alive.

hmm my biggest problem apparently is staying too close to the right.
so close that if there was a ditch, the car would fall in.
thus the whole trip consisted of the papa zhang shouting "left! too close to the right! left!"
hmm i guess i'm a better driver than i thought... if that's my biggest problem.
and my greatest strength is judging how far i should break before a stop sign and traffic light.
hmm, i'm not a total failure as a driver.

and to those who take small roads to new brunswick (yeah um... don't know their names, too busy trying NOT to die), the jerk going 30 in a 45 was me.
if it were up to me, every road would be a school zone.
<333 going 25 mph.
so sorry if that delayed your morning commute.
it will probably continue to do so for like the next month or so.
sorry buddies.

being an adult is no fun.
driving, working, being responsible... yuck.
neither is living in a part of new jersey that has a weak public transportation system.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i struggle to understand why this post was written in the the inhumane hours of dawn. this blog thing is hilarious. It's like tuning into your life without actually talking to you! which means that we should probably hang out soon.