Friday, May 22, 2009

my problem.

okay, so i have this problem. and it's really hindering the way i live my life. i can't say "no" to sales people when they are badgering me. i have no problem saying "no" to family/friends and even some people of authority.  so it's not like i'm a "yes man." but for some reason, when sales people are all up in my face, i can't deny them.

for example:
today at the mall, i wanted saladworks. for some reason i pregnant-lady-craved salad. don't know why. anywayyy, this person next to me kept offering me free samples for quesadillas and telling me what a good deal it was although i was CLEARLY in the saladworks line. but, i got flustered as his invasion of my space, and ended up eating a chicken quesadilla for lunch. sad. sad.

and in taiwan, i just wanted ONE milk tea, but i guess there was a promotion where you get 2 for the price of one, and the cashier kept telling me that although i only wanted ONE. guess what? i got two. how sad. and the other one fermented, or turned sour. or just died.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEE?!

1 comment:

InfiniteSigma said...

before you worry about that... have you learned how to drive yet?

see then you can drive OVER the salespeople and kill two birds with one stone! Well ok, just one bird. and by bird I mean salesperson. and by kill I mean kill. and by stone I mean vehicle. and you'll probably end up with charges of vehicular manslaughter... but still, from someone who's been there... TOTALLY WORTH IT.